- Psychiatrically stable subjects with schizophrenia who have had a suboptimal response
to current treatment
- Evidence of stable schizophrenia symptomatology greater than or equal to 3 months.
- Subjects must be on a stable medication treatment regimen greater than or equal to 2
months, including concomitant psychotropic medications.
- History of seizures or of a condition with risk of seizures.
- Subjects with schizophrenia that have not responded at all to current treatment.
- Pregnant or nursing females, and females of child bearing potential.