ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Psychiatrically stable subjects with schizophrenia who have had a suboptimal response to current treatment
- Evidence of stable schizophrenia symptomatology greater than or equal to 3 months.
- Subjects must be on a stable medication treatment regimen greater than or equal to 2 months, including concomitant psychotropic medications.
- History of seizures or of a condition with risk of seizures.
- Subjects with schizophrenia that have not responded at all to current treatment.
- Pregnant or nursing females, and females of child bearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario