- Adult patients of 18 years of age and above and fulfilling one of the three
alternatives a-c below;
1. Newly diagnosed with GHD according to the current medical standard.
2. Diagnosed with GHD before 2013 and previously treated with Genotropin and
followed in KIMS®.
3. Transition patients diagnosed with CO-GHD before 2013.
- Prescribed Genotropin at the time of inclusion.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
- Patients who participate in any concurrent clinical interventional trial where a
non-authorized or authorized study medication is used, during their participation in
Swedish KIMS® Xtended. Concurrent studies which do not include any study
interventional items (whether medications or devices) are allowed.