ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy men or women (non-childbearing potential) between the ages of 18-40 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) 18-30 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- History or evidence of habitual use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products within
3 months of screening.
- History of frequent headaches or migraines (>3 per month), or headaches from an
absence of caffeine.
- Caffeine consumption in excess of 3 cups per day.
- Subjects who have experienced cold/flu symptoms (ie, runny nose, cough, and/or fever)
within 2 weeks of the first administration of study drug/placebo of each period.
- History of recurrent or chronic infections of any type such as tuberculosis,
sinusitis, urinary tract infection, respiratory tract or dental (abscess) infection,
etc. Also excluded are subjects with recurrent oral or genital herpes, recurrent
herpes zoster, or any infection otherwise judged by the investigator to have the
potential for worsening if enrolled in this study.
- Treatment with LPS in the past 12 months and/or a history of an allergic type reaction
or known hypersensitivity to endotoxin at any time.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey