ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult patients ≥ 50years of age with End stage renal disease on dialysis (both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis).
- Scheduled to receive pneumococcal vaccine either after 5years of previous vaccination or starting vaccination as part of standard care during the study period
- History of S. pneumoniae infection within the last 5 years
- Vaccinated with an influenza- or diphtheria-containing vaccine within the last 6
- History of any severe adverse reaction associated with a vaccine
- Received gamma-globulins within the previous 6 months
- Known or suspected HIV or on immunosuppressive medications.
- Functional or anatomic asplenia
- serious chronic medical condition
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Lansing, Michigan