- Must be on background lipid lowering treatment.
- Must be at high risk of a CV event.
- Must have an LDL C >/=100 mg/dL (2.6 mmol/L) OR non HDL C >/=130 mg/dL (3.4 mmol/L).
- Planned coronary (PCI or CABG) or other arterial revascularization.
- New York Heart Association Class IV congestive heart failure or left ventricular
- Chronic renal insufficiency with creatinine clearance of formula or with end state renal disease on dialysis.
- History of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Prior exposure to bococizumab or other investigational PCSK9 inhibitor.