ABOUT THIS STUDY
- History of at least one typical attack of migraine with or without aura every 6 weeks, as defined by the International Headache Society (IHS) criteria.
- Capable of taking study medication as outpatients and recording its effects.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Migraine subjects who also suffered from concomitant frequent (non-migraine) headache,
defined as more than six headaches per month on average
- Migraine attacks that were thought to be atypical and had consistently failed to
respond to medical therapy.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Arhus C,
- Nykoebing F,
- Odense C,