ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient has a confirmed diagnosis of a select solid tumor (except with a primary diagnosis of melanoma and colorectal cancer (CRC)) or hematologic malignancies and is in need of treatment because of progression or relapse.
- Patient's tumor has been evaluated and pre-identified as having a tumor with a BRAFV600 mutation at a CLIA certified laboratory.
- Patient must have received at least one prior treatment for recurrent, metastatic and /or locally advanced disease and for whom no standard therapy options are anticipated to result in a durable remission.
- Patient must have progressive and measurable disease per RECIST 1.1. or other appropriate hematological response criteria.
- Patient has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 1
- Patient has received prior treatment with LGX818.
- Patients with Central Nerve System (CNS) metastasis or leptomeningeal carcinomatosis.
- Patient has received chemotherapy or other anticancer therapy ≤ 4 weeks (6 weeks for
nitrosourea, antibodies or mitomycin-C) prior to starting study drug.
- Patients with acute or chronic pancreatitis.
- Patients with impaired cardiac function or clinically significant cardiac diseases.
- Patients with another primary malignancy within 3 years prior to starting study
treatment, with the exception of adequately treated basal cell carcinoma, squamous
cell carcinoma or other non-melanomatous skin cancer, or in-situ carcinoma of the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Chicago, Illinois
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Houston, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Winchester, Virginia