ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Age 18 years or older.
2. Diagnosis of RA based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology revised criteria
3. Current continuous treatment with either etanercept, adalimumab, or infliximab for a minimum of 6 months and maximum of 24 months.
1. Treatment with biosimilar or investigational etanercept, adalimumab, or infliximab
within past 6 months.
2. Treatment with any other investigational drugs within past 3 months or five half lives
of the drug, whichever is longer.
3. Any medical condition that would interfere with rheumatoid arthritis evaluation or
other study assessments (eg, fibromyalgia, lupus).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama