1. Age 18 years or older.
2. Diagnosis of RA based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology revised criteria
3. Current continuous treatment with either etanercept, adalimumab, or infliximab for a
minimum of 6 months and maximum of 24 months.
1. Treatment with biosimilar or investigational etanercept, adalimumab, or infliximab
within past 6 months.
2. Treatment with any other investigational drugs within past 3 months or five half lives
of the drug, whichever is longer.
3. Any medical condition that would interfere with rheumatoid arthritis evaluation or
other study assessments (eg, fibromyalgia, lupus).