- Healthy male and/or female (of non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages
of 18 and 55 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Subjects with Gilbert's disease or screening laboratory test results that deviate from
the upper and/or lower limits of the reference or acceptable range. The exception is
that all liver function tests must not exceed the upper limit of normal.
- Subjects with evidence of, or history of, hepatic disorder, including acute or chronic
hepatitis B or hepatitis C.
- Subjects with very light skin or very dark skin (at the discretion of the