- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years
- No history of clinically-relevant atopic or dermatological disease
- Positive reaction to intradermal injection of histamine
- Subjects with screening laboratory test results that deviate from the upper and/or
lower limits of the reference or acceptable range. The exception is that all liver
function tests must not exceed the upper limit of normal.
- Subjects with evidence of, or history of, hepatic disorder, including acute or
chronic hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- Intolerance to intradermal histamine injection.
- Subjects with dark skin (Part B only).