ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Subjects willing to avoid tanning beds and sun exposure of the back during the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of application).
- Subjects with any active skin condition at the application site possibly affecting
drug absorption (e.g. rash, sun burn, scars, tattoos).
- Subjects with a Draize score >0 of the test area (back) immediately prior to first
- Subjects using topical prescription or nonprescription drugs/over the counter
preparations on the back within 14 days of the first treatment application.
- Subjects not willing to avoid application of treatmentssuch as lotions or creams to
the back throughout the study until follow-up.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in