ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years
- Female subjects of non childbearing potential that meet at least one of the following criteria: Achieved postmenopausal status, defined as: cessation of regular menses for at least 12 consecutive months with no alternative pathological or physiological cause; and have a serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level confirming the postmenopausal status; Have undergone a documented hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy; Have medically confirmed ovarian failure.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- Subjects with epilepsy, or history of epilepsy, or conditions that lower seizure
threshold, seizures of any etiology (including substance or drug withdrawal), or who
have increased risk of seizures as evidenced by history of EEG with epileptiform
activity. Subjects with a history of childhood seizures, and history of head trauma
with loss of consciousness requiring hospitalization overnight will be excluded as
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in