ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female subjects age ≥ 18 years who met the International Headache Society (IHS) diagnostic criteria for migraine, with or without aura, and could reasonably expect to suffer at least one acute attack of migraine every 6 weeks.
- Subjects required to have discontinued therapy with oral sumatriptan at least 2 weeks, but not longer than 2 years, prior to the screening visit.
- Female subjects required to be adequately protected against pregnancy.
- pregnancy or breastfeeding, known coronary artery disease, significant arrhythmias,
heart failure, significant ECG abnormalities, and uncontrolled hypertension.
- Any significant systemic, organ, neurological, endocrine, metabolic, and psychological
disorders reported by the patient or discovered during the physical examination
- Subjects considered to have atypical migraine such as frequent attacks, prolonged aura
or any migraine that was considered atypical.
- Subjects who, during the course of the trial, required treatment with sumatriptan or
any other 5-HT1B/1D agonist in addition to study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Arhus C,
- Nykoebing F,
- Odense C,