ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy Japanese male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- History of sensitivity to lorazepam or other benzodiazepines.
- Evidence or history of acute narrow-angle glaucoma or sleep apnea syndrome.
- Significant psychiatric disorder, recurrent episodes of severe depression, or subjects
with serious suicidal risk.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in