ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have a clinical diagnosis of atopic dermatitis (also known as atopic eczema) for at least 6 months prior to Day 1 that has been clinically stable for at least 1 month prior to Day 1 and is confirmed to be atopic dermatitis according to the criteria of Hanifin and Rajka.
- Have a PGA score of 2 (mild) or 3 (moderate) at Day 1.
- Have atopic dermatitis on the head (including face, but excluding hair bearing scalp), neck, trunk (excluding groin and genitals), or limbs including palms and soles covering at least 2% of total body surface area (BSA) and up to and including 20% of total BSA at Day 1. At least 2% of the total BSA will need to be on the head (including face, but excluding hair bearing scalp), neck, trunk (excluding groin and genitals), or limbs (excluding palms and soles).
- Evidence of certain skin conditions/infections at baseline
- Currently have atopic dermatitis on groin, genitals, palm or soles
- Have certain laboratory abnormalities at baseline
- Females who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are of childbearing potential not using
highly effective contraception
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chicago, Illinois
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Boston, Massachusetts