- Males and females must be at least 18 years of age and no older than 55 years of age
with a Body Mass Index (BMI) must be between 17.5 and 30.5.
- Subjects must sign a consent form and comply with all scheduled visits, treatment
plan, lab tests and other study procedures.
- Females must not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or able to have children.
- Subjects must not have a severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition
history or evidence of blood, kidney, glandular, lung, stomach, intestine, heart,
blood vessel, liver, psychiatric, nerve, or allergic problems (including drug
allergies), except mild seasonal allergies.
- Subjects must not drink alcohol excessively or take illicit drugs.
- Male subjects use condoms to prevent the potential transfer of drug through the semen
to their partner beginning with the dose of study drug and use a highly effective
method of birth control with any partner(s) of childbearing potential through 28 days
after the last dose.