- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities
identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood
pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Female subjects of non child bearing potential must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of
17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
Limited use of non prescription medications that are not believed to affect subject
safety or the overall results of the study may be permitted on a case-by-case basis
following approval by the sponsor.