- Healthy male or female, 21 to 55 years of age, body weight no less than 55 kg, with a
signed and dated informed consent document and is willing and able to comply with all
scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing), positive Hepatitis B surface antigen or
HIV serology results;
- Pregnant or nursing female;
- History or active tuberculosis;
- Participated in investigational drug studies within 3 months;
- Used prescription or nonprescription drugs within 7 days or 5 half-lives.