ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male or female, 21 to 55 years of age, body weight no less than 55 kg, with a signed and dated informed consent document and is willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing), positive Hepatitis B surface antigen or HIV
- Pregnant or nursing female;
- History or active tuberculosis;
- Participated in investigational drug studies within 3 months;
- Used prescription or nonprescription drugs within 7 days or 5 half-lives.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas