- Healthy male subjects 21-55 years old
- Subjects who have previously been exposed to a biologic agent (other than a VEGF
[Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor] inhibitor) may enroll provided that at
least 3 months have passed since the last administration of that drug
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50kg (110lbs)
- Evidence or history of a clinically significant disease or clinical finding at
- Previous treatment with an anti-VEGF antibody, or any other antibody or protein
targeting the VEGF receptor.