ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects 21-55 years old
- Subjects who have previously been exposed to a biologic agent (other than a VEGF [Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor] inhibitor) may enroll provided that at least 3 months have passed since the last administration of that drug
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50kg (110lbs)
- Evidence or history of a clinically significant disease or clinical finding at
- Previous treatment with an anti-VEGF antibody, or any other antibody or protein
targeting the VEGF receptor.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in