ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Women and men age 18 and older.
- Diagnosis of type 1 diabetes within 2 years of randomization.
- Peak stimulated C-peptide levels ≥ 0.15 ng/mL.
- Anticipated ongoing use of diabetes medications other than insulin.
- Evidence or history of diabetic complications with significant end-organ damage.
- Episode of severe hypoglycemia within 60 days of randomization.
- Multiple hospitalizations for diabetic ketoacidosis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Buffalo, New York