- Patients with select advanced hematologic malignancies who are refractory, resistant
or intolerant to prior therapies for monotherapy cohort.
- Patients with AML or High-Risk MDS who are newly diagnosed and previously untreated
for combination cohort.
- Patients with AML who are newly diagnosed and previously untreated for azacitidine
- ECOG [Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group] performance status 0 to 2
- Adequate organ function
- Patients with active CNS disease
- Patient with active malignancy with the exception of basal cell carcinoma, non
melanoma skin cancer, carcinoma in situ cervical
- Patient has an active, life threatening or clinically significant uncontrolled