ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female subjects 18 to 65 years of age.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≤ 33 kg/m2, and total body weight of 60 kg to 90 kg (132 lbs to 198 lbs).
- Fasting LDL-C must be > 130 mg/dL (borderline high per NCEP ATP III criteria) at two qualifying visits: initial screening (Days -28 to -14) and Day -7.
- Poorly controlled type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus (HbA1c > 9.0%).
- History of a cardiovascular or cerebrovascular event (eg, MI, stroke, TIA) or related
procedure (eg, angioplasty) during the past year.
- Subjects who meet the New York Heart Association (NYHA) criteria for congestive heart
failure (CHF) classes III or IV.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Camperdown, New South Wales
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Miami, Florida