- Male and female subjects 18 to 65 years of age.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≤ 33 kg/m2, and total body weight of 60 kg to 90 kg (132 lbs to
- Fasting LDL-C must be > 130 mg/dL (borderline high per NCEP ATP III criteria) at two
qualifying visits: initial screening (Days -28 to -14) and Day -7.
- Poorly controlled type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus (HbA1c > 9.0%).
- History of a cardiovascular or cerebrovascular event (eg, MI, stroke, TIA) or related
procedure (eg, angioplasty) during the past year.
- Subjects who meet the New York Heart Association (NYHA) criteria for congestive heart
failure (CHF) classes III or IV.