ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and treated with metformin at a dose greater than or equal to 1000 mg for at least 3 months and are willing to switch to canagliflozin from metformin for the duration of the study
- Hemoglobin A1c of 7-10% at screening.
- Body Mass Index of at least 25 kg/m2.
- Compliant with study drug administration during the run-in period and throughout the
- Patients with fasting triglycerides greater than 500 mg/dL at screening.
- History of certain diabetic complications or cardiac problems.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo