ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects whose LDL-C is not controlled by a stable dose of atorvastatin (Population A).
- Subjects who are naïve to a treatment by lipid lowering drug and whose LDL-C is not controlled (Population B).
- Severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality.
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females; males and females of childbearing potential;
males and females of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a
highly effective method of contraception.
- Subjects who were administered or prior exposed to PF-04950615 and/or anti-body
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Camperdown, New South Wales
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Miami, Florida