- Subjects whose LDL-C is not controlled by a stable dose of atorvastatin (Population
- Subjects who are naïve to a treatment by lipid lowering drug and whose LDL-C is not
controlled (Population B).
- Severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality.
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females; males and females of childbearing potential;
males and females of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a
highly effective method of contraception.
- Subjects who were administered or prior exposed to PF-04950615 and/or anti-body