- Healthy male between the ages of 21 and 50 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no
clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full
physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead
ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Additional inclusion criteria for subjects to be enrolled in Japanese cohort only:
Japanese subjects who have four Japanese grandparents born in Japan.
- Serum total testosterone level 1070 ng/dL
- Serum Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) level >4 ng/mL.
- Hematocrit >48%.
- eGFR >150 ml/min/1.73m2.