ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male between the ages of 21 and 50 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Additional inclusion criteria for subjects to be enrolled in Japanese cohort only: Japanese subjects who have four Japanese grandparents born in Japan.
- Serum total testosterone level <270 or >1070 ng/dL
- Serum Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) level >4 ng/mL.
- Hematocrit >48%.
- eGFR >150 ml/min/1.73m2.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in