- Subject must have 3 partial onset seizures in the month prior to screening.
- Subject must have 2 partial onset seizures during the 48 hour baseline phase.
- Signed Informed Consent.
- On 1-3 stable anti-epileptic drugs at screening.
- Primary generalized seizures including clonic, tonic, clonic-tonic, absence, febrile
seizures, and infantile spasms.
- Lennox-Gasteau, BECTS, and Dravet's syndrome.
- Status epliepticus within 1 year of screening.
- Any change in AED regimen with 7 days of screening.
- Progressive structural central nervous system (CNS) lesion or a progressive
- Progressive errors of metabolism.