ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects and/or female subjects with no physical possibility of getting pregnant.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject (or a legal representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of Screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) preceding the first dose of study medication.
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females; females with physical possibility of getting
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in