- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory
tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant diseases (hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, or allergic disease).
- Use of tobacco or nicotine containing products within 3 months of screening.
- A positive urine drug screen.