ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy subjects between 21 to 55 years old and BMI between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Risks of bleeding including prior personal or familiar history of abnormal bleeding,
hereditary or acquired coagulation or platelet disorder or abnormal coagulation test
(PT/INR or PTT/aPTT greater than upper limit of normal) result at screening.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential who are unwilling or
unable to use an acceptable method of non-hormonal contraception as outlined in this
protocol from at least 14 days prior to the first dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario