- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body mass index of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- A positive urine drug screen or alcohol breath test.
- Pregnant female subjects; breast feeding female subjects, female subjects of
childbearing potential, male subjects with partners currently pregnant, male subjects
of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method
of contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and for 90
days after the last dose of investigational product.