- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 30- 65 years vasectomised or >40 with no
desire to father children in the near future (12 months), inclusive (Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Subjects agree to use an adequate method of contraception
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen or history of drug or alcohol abuse in the past 2 years.