- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Evidence of gout/hyperuricemia, measured sUA >8 mg/dL at screening.
- Experienced an episode of nephrolithiasis or ureterolithiasis.