ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects and female subjects of non childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects who received within 7 days prior to the first dose of study medication or are
likely to receive during the study any moderate strong inhibitors of CYP3A4, eg,
itraconazole, erythromycin, ketoconazole, protease inhibitors, verapamil, or
- Subjects who received within 28 days or are likely to receive during the study
inducers of CYP3A4, eg rifampin.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE