ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histological or cytological diagnosis of advanced/metastatic solid tumor malignancy which has progressed on standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is available.
- Measurable disease per RECIST v1.1.
- Adequate bone marrow, renal and liver functioning
- CNS primary malignancies, active seizure disorder or spinal cord compression, or
- History of any of the following toxicities associated with a prior immunotherapy:
- Grade 3 immune mediated adverse event that was considered related to previous
immunotherapy and required immune suppressive therapy;
- Grade 2 hepatic function related adverse event that persisted more than 1 week,
was considered related to immunotherapy, or required treatment discontinuation or
- Any of the following within the 12 months prior to registration: myocardial
infarction, uncontrolled angina, coronary/peripheral artery bypass graft, symptomatic
congestive heart failure, cerebrovascular accident or transient ischemic attack and 6
months for deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism.
- History of or known presence of extensive, disseminated/bilateral or Grade 3 or 4
interstitial fibrosis or interstitial lung disease, including a history of
pneumonitis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, interstitial pneumonia, interstitial lung
disease, obliterative bronchiolitis, or pulmonary fibrosis, but not including a
history of prior radiation pneumonitis. Patients with clinically significant lung
disease requiring oxygen therapy (eg, COPD).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Los Angeles, California
- Aurora, Colorado
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Lafayette, Indiana
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Detroit, Michigan
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Nashville, Tennessee
- San Antonio, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Tacoma, Washington
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Madison, Wisconsin