ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects (of non-childbearing potential).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, accept placement of indwelling catheter for infusion and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies).
- A positive urine drug screen for cocaine, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), opiates/opioids,
benzodiazepines and amphetamines.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in