- Healthy male and/or female subjects (of non-childbearing potential).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment
plan, laboratory tests, accept placement of indwelling catheter for infusion and
other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies).
- A positive urine drug screen for cocaine, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),
opiates/opioids, benzodiazepines and amphetamines.