- Healthy male and/or female subjects age 18 years and older, inclusive. Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Subjects with psoriasis vulgaris in a chronic stable phase and with a plaque area of
mild to moderate severity sufficient for six treatment fields located in up to three
- The target lesion(s) should be on the trunk or extremities (excluding palms/soles).
Psoriatic lesions on the knees or elbows are not to be used as a target lesion.
- Subjects with psoriasis guttata, psoriasis punctata, psoriasis erythrodermatica,
psoriasis arthropathica and pustular psoriasis.
- Treatment with any systemic medications which in the opinion of the investigator might
counter or influence the trial aim (including anti psoriasis medications, eg,
corticosteroids, cytostatics or retinoids) or medications which are known to provoke
or aggravate psoriasis (eg, beta blocker, anti malarial drugs, lithium) or
phototherapy/psoralen+UVA (PUVA) within 4 weeks preceding the treatment phase of the
trial and during the trial.
- Treatment with any locally acting medications (including anti-psoriasis medications
like vitamin D analogues, dithranol) within 4 weeks of the treatment phase.