1. Patients with active RA who start treatment with etanercept according to the
prevailing reimbursement criteria and dosing in line with the SmPC.
1. First cohort: Etanercept is the first biological product prescribed.
2. Second cohort: Etanercept is the second biological product prescribed.
2. Capable of understanding and willing to provide signed and dated written, voluntary
informed consent before any protocol-specific procedures are performed.
3. Eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of consent.
1. History of or current psychiatric illness that would interfere with the subject's
ability to comply with protocol requirements or to give informed consent.