ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients with AS who start treatment with Etanercept according to prevailing reimbursement criteria and dosing in line with SmPC.
1. First cohort: Etanercept is the first biological product prescribed.
2. Second cohort: Etanercept is the second biological product prescribed.
2. Capable of understanding and willing to provide signed and dated written, voluntary informed consent before any protocol-specific procedures are performed.
3. 18 years of age or older at time of consent.
4. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
1. History of or current psychiatric illness that would interfere with the subject's
ability to comply with protocol requirements or to give informed consent.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Los Angeles, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Portland, Oregon
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Spokane, Washington
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Bærum Postterminal,
- Gamle Fredrikstad,
- Mo I Rana,