1. Patients with AS who start treatment with Etanercept according to prevailing
reimbursement criteria and dosing in line with SmPC.
1. First cohort: Etanercept is the first biological product prescribed.
2. Second cohort: Etanercept is the second biological product prescribed.
2. Capable of understanding and willing to provide signed and dated written, voluntary
informed consent before any protocol-specific procedures are performed.
3. 18 years of age or older at time of consent.
4. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
1. History of or current psychiatric illness that would interfere with the subject's
ability to comply with protocol requirements or to give informed consent.