- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs);
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Screening supine blood pressure > 140 mm Hg (systolic) or >90 mm Hg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption: current or recent (within one year)
gastrointestinal disease; a history of malabsorption, esophageal reflux, irritable
bowel syndrome; frequent (more than once a week) occurrence of heartburn; or any
surgical intervention (e.g., cholecysectomy) which would be expected to influence the
absorption of drugs.