ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs);
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Screening supine blood pressure > 140 mm Hg (systolic) or >90 mm Hg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption: current or recent (within one year)
gastrointestinal disease; a history of malabsorption, esophageal reflux, irritable
bowel syndrome; frequent (more than once a week) occurrence of heartburn; or any
surgical intervention (e.g., cholecysectomy) which would be expected to influence the
absorption of drugs.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario