- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index 17.5 - 30.5 kg/m2 and body weight >50 kg at Screening.
- Normal skin without potentially obscuring features in the area intended for infusion.
- Subjects willing to defer receiving prophylactic immunizations (eg, influenza or
pneumococcal vaccines) during the study.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject or a legally acceptable representative has been informed of all pertinent
aspects of the study
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- History of a recent major surgery (within 3 months of screening).
- Serious infection within 1 month of screening.
- Subjects with chronic skin condition that may interfere in the assessment of emergent
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Known sensitivity to hyaluronidases.
- History of hepatitis or positive testing for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV),
hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody (HBcAb) or hepatitis C
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines described in this
- Subjects who are investigational site staff members directly involved in the conduct
of the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
Investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct
of the study.