ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Subjects with a self-reported history of addiction, especially to stimulants.
- A positive urine drug screen or alcohol breath test.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; female subjects of
childbearing potential; male subjects with partners currently pregnant; male subjects
of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method
of contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and for 90
days after the last dose of investigational product.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in