ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Screening supine blood pressure 100 mm Hg (systolic) or 50 mm Hg (diastolic); or 140
mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic) following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
If blood pressure (BP) is 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic), the BP should
be repeated two more times and the average of the three BP values should be used to
determine the subject's eligibility.
- Pulse or heart rate (HR) >100 bpm after at least 5 minutes of rest. If the pulse/HR is
>100 bpm, the pulse/HR should be repeated two more times (separated by at least 2
minutes) and the average of the three pulse/HR values should be used to determine the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario