- Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 18 and 45 years, inclusive.
Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, complete physical examination including blood pressure and heart rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 19.0 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >60 kg (132 lbs).
- Chest X ray with no evidence of current, active TB or previous (inactive) TB, general
infections, heart failure, malignancy, or other clinically significant abnormalities
taken at Screening or within 24 weeks prior to Day 1 and read by a qualified
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
autoimmune, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Previous history of cancer, except for adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell
carcinoma of the skin.