- Patients over 18 years of age;
- Patients treated with a targeted therapy (sunitinib, everolimus) or with other
treatments (interferon, or metabolic radiotherapy, or chemotherapy or somatostatin
*Patients whose treatment line (targeted therapy or other treatment) is initiated as a
1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th line of therapy at the time of inclusion (incident patients) or
patients receiving their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th line of therapy provided that treatment
was initiated in the site in which the patient is enrolled in the study (prevalent
patients); a change of line is defined as a change in molecule or combination.
- A histologically confirmed unresectable or metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor;
- Progressive prior to initiation of treatment in the investigator's judgment (clinical
or radiological progression);
- Patients who have been informed of the conditions of the study and who have signed the
- Patients with a diagnosis of poorly differentiated neuroendocrine carcinoma or an
- Patients receiving targeted therapy (everolimus or sunitinib) already received in a
previous line of treatment (rechallenged patient).
- Patients refusing to give consent.
- Patients receiving a fifth line or subsequent line of systemic treatment.
- Patients participating in a clinical trial in a treatment arm not validated by the MA
and the TNCD according to the version dated December 2013.
- Patients randomized to the placebo arm of a placebo?controlled trial or to a