ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy males and females between the ages of 70 and 80.
- Subjects must have BMI of 17.5 to 32 kg/m2 and total body weight > 110 pounds.
- Acceptable screening MRI and PET scans that pass quality control requirements.
- Co-morbid diagnosis of clinically documented Alzheimer's disease; - Significant
- MMSE (mini mental state examination) score <26
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario