- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing to follow up visits within current clinical practice.
- Histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of well-differentiated pancreatic
neuroendocrine tumors (according to WHO 2000 classification)
- Unresectable (as assessed by the investigator) or metastatic disease documented on a
- A minimum age of 18 years
- Patients with poorly-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (according to WHO
- Patients who have received at least one dosage of sunitinib treatment prior to signing
informed consent form will be excluded from participating in this study.