ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male/female subjects between 18 and 55 years old, inclusive. Females must be of non-child bearing potential.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests and other study procedures.
- Subjects must avoid high intensity UV light exposure (eg, active sunbathing, tanning beds/booths or sunlamps) from the first dose of study drug and for the duration of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, GI, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease.
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products in excess of 5 cigarettes/day.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg.
- Screening laboratory abnormalities as defined by the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines as defined by the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey