ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy Male or Female of non-childbearing potential,
- Having a body weight >50 kg
- Having a bopy mass index (BMI) between 17.5 and 30.5 kg/m2.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy)
- A positive urine drug or cotinine test
- A known history of hypersensitivity to palbociclib
- A supine systolic blood pressure >140 mmHg, or a QTc >450 msec.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE