- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non childbearing potential
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drg allergies, but excluding untreated asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing);
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study medication (whichever
- Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or
investigational product administration or may interfere with the interpretation of
study results and, in the judgement of the investigator, would make the subject
inappropriate for entry into this study.