ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests) with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs.) and with a personally signed and dated informed consent document and who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Participating female subjects of non-childbearing potential must meet at least one of the following criteria: achieved postmenopausal status; have undergone a documented hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy; have medically confirmed ovarian failure. All other female subjects (including females with tubal ligations and females that do NOT have a documented hysterectomy, bilateral oophorectomy and/or ovarian failure) will be considered to be of childbearing potential.
- Subjects cannot be included in the study if there is: the presence/ history of any
disorder that prevents study completion
- Evidence/history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption distribution,
metabolism, or excretion of the study drug
- A positive urine drug screen or history of regular excessive alcohol consumption or
use of tobacco-or nicotine-containing products in excess or from 24-hours prior to
admission until discharge
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 halflives preceding the first dose of study med.
- Out of range blood pressure including current evidence of orthostatic change in blood
- Abnormal ECG or history or current evidence of clinically important cardiac conduction
- Also excluded are: pregnant or breastfeeding female subjects; male subjects with
partners currently pregnant; male and female subjects of childbearing potential who
are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of contraception as described
in the protocol for the duration of the study and for at least 28 days after the last
dose of investigational product.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo